A robotic arm or simply a manipulator is a mechanical device that can be either programmed or manually operated through a remote to do functions similar to a human hand.
Robotic manipulator is widely used in industries for precision manufacturing, material handling, load management and other such roles. Research is going on training robotic arms to learn skills that human hands can do efficiently.
In this two day workshop, you will learn the robotic kinematics and implement it into making your own autonomous robotic arm.
2 link manipulator which can draw circles of different diameters.
1. Introduction – State-of-art, Industrial arms, Applications.
2. Rigid body motion – degree of freedom, euler angles.
3. Robot kinematics – Modelling, Forward kinematics, inverse kinematics, Matlab simulations.
4. Introduction to Arduino – Hands on programming, servo motors, power options.
5. Implementation – development of 2 dof robotic arm structure and programming the Arduino board for making it autonomous.
2 days (6 hrs/day)
Understanding the robotic kinematics and planning problem.
Simulation in Matlab.
Learning Arduino (a prototyping platform).
The pleasure of seeing equations come to life.
BEST SUITED FOR:
Those who want to get started with robotic manipulators.
Someone interested in adding a really cool certificate and an important skill in their profile.
Anyone who is not sure how Mathematics can be utilized in real world.
Interested??Request a Quote