Introduction to Arduino
Do you have the next big idea that you feel will revolutionize the world? Or are you just interested in making a gadget for yourself? You have come to the right place. Arduino is an easy to use prototyping platform which lets you make your projects autonomous. In this two day workshop on introduction to Arduino, you learn what’s inside it, how to program it and also make some really cool projects.
– Getting started – What is embedded technology, Examples, What are microcontrollers, why Arduino.
– Arduino board, IDE and system setup
– First program – Blink on board led
– Concepts: current, voltage, Power
– Electronic components: Resistors, LED, breadboard.
– Circuit connection – LED on breadboard and blink it.
– Digital input – push button and de-bouncing.
– Switch on breadboard, capacitors, if-else loop
– Analog Output: PWM and LED brightness control.
– ADC and potentiometer
– Mini Project: Digital thermometer
– Shift registers
– Seven segment display
– Using 2 seven segment display
– DC motor – principle and working
– Transistor, pulse firing and gate drive
– Controlling a relay with a microcontroller
– Motor control using PWM and transistor
– Final project : Temperature controlled mini table fan
2 days (6 hrs/day)
– Get started with using Arduino.
– Programming in C.
– Familiarity with use of electronics required for embedded system development.
– Participation Certificate.
– Certificate and goodies to competition winners.
BEST SUITED FOR
– For those who are more interested in understanding how to make things work.
– Those you want to impart brain into their projects.
– Those who want to grab a good job in embedded technology but don’t know where to start from.
– Or just the curious out there.
Interested??Request a Quote