This is what we will be doing here today:
– Understand a digital image in terms of it’s pixel arrangements and it’s values and get started with MATLAB.
– Loading and displaying images
– Converting a color image to a gray scale image
– Creating negative of an image
Tutorial 1: Modelling and Simulation
This tutorial is aimed at providing
1. An overall idea about simulations and their use
2. An introduction to Adams, one powerful simulation software.
During this tutorial we will be simulating a simple pendulum moving freely under the effect of gravity.
If you have just started your adventurous journey into robotics, this might be the first question in your head. Everyone around uses differential drive robot, but wait a minute, what exactly is it? And why are we using it? This post answers all your questions and also lets you build your first differential drive robot.