Robots are no more the future. We have robots everywhere, from our factories to our defense and security networks to our cars turning into robots (self driving). It is a very interesting field with lots of emerging opportunities. But the question is how to get started?
This is the first workshop in the series where you get introduced to the field of robotics and you build your our remote controlled car. The remote can be wired or wireless. The in-class project will be to develop your own wireless remote controlled robotic car. Not only this, we will demonstrate you how to use your cell phone to control the robot you built.
– Introduction to Embedded System and its applications.
– Micro-controllers and its features.
– Using peripherals – GPIO,TIMER,PWM.
– Hands-on : LED dimming using PWM.
– Interfacing external components : PUSH BUTTON, BUZZER, LCD.
– Hands-on : Interface LCD with micro controller.
– Using peripherals – ADC, UART(RS232/ RS485 communications).
– Hands-on: ON/OFF LED using your computer’s serial port.
– Project: Digital voltmeter using microcontroller.
– Measure voltage in (0- 5)V range through micro controller’s inbuilt ADC and display scaled voltage on LCD
2 days (6 hrs/day)
– Understanding of whats inside all the intelligent gadgets you use.
– Programming in C.
– Familiarity with use of electronics required for embedded system development.
– Participation Certificate.
– Certificate and goodies to competition winners.
BEST SUITED FOR
– Those who have ever wondered how do they make all the cool devices we use regularly.
– Those you want to impart brain into their projects.
– Those who want to grab a good job in embedded technology but don’t know here to start from.
– Or just the curious out there.
Interested??Request a Quote