See science turning into magic by making your own magnetic levitation device. This beautiful technology lets you explore control systems, and gets you started with embedded control. After attending this two day workshop, you will thoroughly understand control system concept such as root locus, transfer function, PID control etc. Also, the workshop lets you exploit Arduino to do more complicated stuff such as achieving levitation. Join us in this unique workshop that is being offered for the first time in India.
– Introduction to Manglev and its applications
– Design of setup
– Mathematical modeling
– Introduction to Matlab
– Need for control system – open loop analysis
– Closed loop and root locus analysis
– Design of PID controller
– Introduction to arduino and digital I/O
– ADC and Hall sensors and its use as feedback
– PWM and Transistor
– Programming of controller on Arduino
– Testing and experimentation
– Final deployment
2 days (6 hrs/day)
– A thorough understanding of control system.
– Get started with arduino.
– Understand about sensors and actuators.
– Take home your own magnetic levitation device.
– Understand embedded control which is a much sought after skill.
BEST SUITED FOR
– Those who love creating wonderful technology.
– Those who want to have higher education in control systems.
– Those who want to connect “engineering” to “making”.
– Or just the curious out there.
Interested??Request a Quote