Wouldn’t it be great to have your computer recognize you and give you special admin privileges without the need of entering your password. This is possible through computer/machine vision. Machine vision is an emerging field and one of the most researched topic in the globe. With just a fast computer and a willingness to learn, you can do a lot many thing by learning the basics of image processing and computer vision.
In this workshop, we will teach you the basics of image processing and you will get started with machine vision.
1. Introduction to Image processing – perception, images in Matlab, quantization and sampling.
2. Image processing tools – edge detection, noise filtering, histogram equalization, practice on real images using Matlab
3. Computer vision – state-of-art, applications, tools and techniques.
4. Feature detection and image segmentation
5. Matlab – Introduction and hands-on programming.
6. Competition – on object identification and tracking.
2 days (6 hrs/day)
– An understanding of the field of image processing and computer vision
– Ability to develop your own computer vision programs.
– Participation certificate.
– Certificate of merit for competition winners and best performers.
BEST SUITED FOR:
– Anyone who want to know what machine vision is all about.
– Those who want to do exciting things in their career but don’t know where to start from.
– Anyone who want to upgrade their robotics project by implementing vision.
Interested??Request a Quote