So you already have a taste of Arduino. But you are not fine with just that, because you want more. We totally understand this urge to know more and build more. And therefore, this second workshop in robotics series gives you hands on experience with making a real autonomous robot. After this workshop, you would be able to design your robot that can follow a line on its own. Once this is achieved, the world is yours as you will be ready to delve deeper into the world of true robotics.
– What is autonomous robotics
– Motor driver
– Sensor Options
– Assembling and checking the motors
– IR sensors
– Development of logic
– Starting to program
– Line follower programming complete
– Test run and lab session
– Converting this into an autonomous robot
– Using IR sensors and final autonomous robot
2 days (6 hrs/day)
– Your own autonomous robot
– Familiarity with use of sensors, motors etc which are required for robotics.
– Participation Certificate.
– Certificate and goodies to competition winners.
BEST SUITED FOR
– Those who find the self-driving car as the next big revolution.
– Those who want to have higher education in robotics or mechatronics.
– Those who want to connect “engineering” to “making”.
– Or just the curious out there.
Interested??Request a Quote