Machine learning is the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed. It is machine learning that makes it possible for computers to understand human languages. It has led to the development of self-driving cars. And it is what makes web search so efficient.
In this workshop, you will learn about some of the most widely used machine learning techniques and gain practice in implementing them on your own.
e-mail Spam/Not-spam classifier
1. Introduction to Machine learning – State-of-art, Supervised/Unsupervised learning, Applications.
2. Linear regression – Theory, Housing price prediction problem, gradient descent, Multi-variable linear regression.
3. Logistic regression – Theory, classification problem, sigmoid function and its use, Cancer classification problem, regularization.
4. Unsupervised learning – A subtle introduction .
5. Matlab – Introduction and hands-on programming.
2 days (6 hrs/day)
– An understanding of the machine learning tools and techniques.
– Get started with Matlab.
– Ability to develop your own learning programs.
– An understanding of the state-of-art in machine learning and the possibilities of taking it as a career.
– Participation certificate.
BEST SUITED FOR:
– Anyone who want to know what machine learning is all about.
– If you want to write really good programs that can do really cool things, this is the place to start from.
– Anyone who is not sure how Mathematics can be utilized in real world.
– Those who want their robots to become self-learning.
Interested??Request a Quote